He sure is ;u; He is making me dinner and feeding me snacks so i can calm down <3
Dont worry ;u; I’m indoor and i got lots of food, so i’m good but i really need my electricity D:
The storm ‘Bodil’ just hid my town and look all our light and electricity D:
And I’m afraid of the DARK!
The only light i got is this computerscreen and my mobile phone ;_____;
A-Aaaw ;u; Hahaha <3 *hug
- I’m afraid af answering my phone, even if people i know is calling
- Even tho’ I’m very calm normally, when it comes to games i have anger issues
- I prefer look over comfort (wearing 10-17 cm heels everyday)
- I’m into manly men. I don’t care about weight as long as there is muscles (<3)
- I have the strangest cravings at night
- I cry a lot at times i should not cry, not because i’m sad, mostly when i’m surprised
- I’m very social but prefer quiet activities like drawing and solving puzzles
- When i find something interesting I’ll read EVERYTHING about it.
- I get too emotional attacted to game characters i might loose (like in xcom. I cry and load back everytime a man dies. I’m not even kidding)
- I’m so insecure about myself and my look, that i expect everyone is laughing at me behind my back. this means that simple tasks like shopping and buying clothes is stores with many people, makes me extremely uncomfortable
- I got a huge phobia for my own body’s smell and shover roughly 1-2 times a day if I have the time. 2-4 if It’s hot or I’m sick.
I’m thinking about opening those sometime ;u; But right now, I really feel like updating myself, since i want to improve ^^ Buuuut at some point, i need artists to help me draw something very speciel ^___^
"Orc Stain Guy Make Cool Thing" By Dick Jarvis
(Yes, this is still going on)
(Yeah, I know there have been ‘updates’ explaining why I can’t have thing I want, but considering I’ve been perfectly patient and understanding so far I’m allowed to vent a little yeesh)
D: poor guy!
Alright. I have to come clean.
I have for several months had a hard time uploading this blog. And i feel terrible about it. Because I Love tumblr, I love askPitchPatch, and I love my followers
I started out as a askblog. I never wanted to be a storyblog. And i’m afraid thats the path i have taken the last 6 months. Instead of updates every week, i now update once a month. And even when i update, i feel this sad cringe inside me, longing for the good old days, where it was less about story, and more about a stuttering insecure mare, living in a dark basement, telling about her everyday life
So what i’m asking is. Am i doing a good enough job? Is the story i’m trying to tell worth working on? or am i just drawing myself into a black , uninteresting, cunfusing story-hole? I feel like i’m trying to get myself to a plotpoint, but i never quite reach it, since i want it to be so mysterious and dark and exciting, but fail at it (i don’t know if that even made sense? ^^)
Should I go back to the roots and ‘reboot’ the blog? and i don’t mean starting from scratch and redrawing everything that happened ^^”
I’m thinking taken the elements i like and enjoy from the current storyline, and fuse them into a askblog friendly envioment, where i can concentrate on the creepy facture as in my first updates, and less on: ”Lots-of-ponyhead-shoots-talking-to-each-other-and-talking-about-stuff.that-will-get-important-in-the-plot-later-later-later”
Angelsong would still be there. Butcher would still have the same issues. Vagabond would still be there. The plot would STILL be there, but just more… askblog friendly. Less confusing. More answers, less questions. More simple. Like in the good old days.
Should I follow the feeling in my gut, or should I be thankful and work with what I have?
Yes please OuO <3
run for your fucking life
D: …. Nooooo It’s not that bad!
*pets my onceler slash lorax feels*